5.9.12

Thank You Marshall and Lily!

This morning: 


What I hope I get to listen to when I get home tonight: 


:) 

Except, I'm not 32, I'm 21! 
<3

Oh, and this:


Yes, yes! I am ashamed of myself for not being the first to post on you wall for your birthday. There are no excuses. At least not ones that would be acceptable. I hope you can forgive my error. I did give you BIRTH(as Sierra puts it).

Love you sweetie. The Big 21! WOW! We made it. Just the two of us. Ok and a few other important players. I am so grateful God entrusted me with your sweet soul and that I have done a pretty damn good job dragging you up in life. Like I said this past weekend, you are my greatest achievement! I love you sooo very much. You have blessed me in so many wonderful ways and will continue to bless my life. Thanks for being you (and not anyone else). I am excited to have watched you grow and progress into a beautiful woman, daughter, friend and above all child of God. I love you farts and all. Hahaha. Have a very beautiful, exciting, Sober day!

Love your MOM:) okay now I have to go dry all those tears I have been shedding:)
-Love my Mom. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment