25.10.12

It Might Just be the Weather

Ups, Downs and All Arounds. That's how I've felt the last little while. Sometimes I can't even go a day without breaking down in tears. Granted, they might be good tears. Depends on the day. 

I will have to say that it really hit me today about how much I love this little girl of mine. Whenever my day feels cruddy, I have a little companion to give me a kick to keep me going. Those kicks are the best part of my day. Ever since my placenta has repositioned Brielle has been kicking up a storm, or so what I think is a storm for this stage. 

Honestly, I'm a bit of a bawl baby when it comes to my pea pod. She really is, besides Miguel, the best thing that has come into my life. Even though I won't be able to hold her in my arms until March, I don't know what I would do without her. She's my wake up buddy, my "let's drink Dr. Pepper because I want to feel you kick" buddy, my walking buddy and my work buddy. I never thought I would like to have someone with me at all times, especially someone who responds to the sound of my voice when I talk to her. 

21w6d. 

I love her more than I ever thought I could imagine. The greatest part about it though, is I get to love her more each and every day. 

I wouldn't change this for anything.

I love you, Brielle Avery Ryann Beal. 
<3


Also, I missed bump day!
21w5d, yesterday.

I can't see my toes, and I still look hot! 
Even with that ridiculous facial expression...
:)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute, just like you. :) Also, she gets two middle names!? Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does! The two middle name thing is because Miguel has two, and we wanted to keep the R. B. initials for all the babes we'll have. :) Thanks though! It's going to fit her juuuust right.

    ReplyDelete