7.11.12

The Weather Was Just Right

It really was today. I was quite pleased that I could wear my pink pants and short sleeve shirt outside with no qualms about the slight breeze blowing the leaves that had fallen to the ground around. 

So, I had this Acupressure session yesterday balancing out my "Fire" element. 
We worked the heart and the small intestines chakras, and I feel more at peace with the world around me. 
Acupressure is my first real energy class, and I am so in love with it. It's been a blessing in disguise. 
I feel balanced, and I understand more about me with each class. 
Bam. More energy classes, please?
 :)

And, the moment you've all be waiting for... 


(Don't make fun of the face. It was early this morning. Notice that I'm still in pre preggo pants. Yesss!)

Happy Bump Day! 
23w4days. 
16w3days left. 

Where did the time go??

March 2nd is going to be here faster than I can even imagine. 

My doctor appointment went fabulous today! 
Great blood pressure, gained 8lbs (not a whole lot since I didn't gain anything for 2 months...) and I'm healthy. 
Brielle's home for the time being is measuring 24w, which means she has a little bit more room to move around. I do feel huge sometimes though. But, nothing to complain about...yet. 
She kept kicking the Doppler today when the RN was searching for her strong little heartbeat! 151 bmp. 

She's a character of a baby, and I sure do love her, a lot. 

Until next time... 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment