2.3.13

2/23/2013

She's a week old. 

Today is my official due date, and my sweet pea is a week old. 

2/23/2013

10:56am

7lbs 10.3oz

18 inches long

Head of hair

Dazzling eyes

Brielle Avery RhuEmma Beal

<3

She has stolen my heart. 
Life is complete with her in my arms. 

8.5 hours of labor meant nothing the moment she was laid on my chest for the first time. 

The first glimpse of her and my life was forever changed. 

The exhaustion I felt for 9 months vanished the moment I first heard her cry. 

Tears of joy instead of pain are shed every day. 

<3

She's my:

Little Treasure. 

Princess. 

Sweet Pea. 

Beautiful. 

Everything. 

<3

Most importantly, Brielle is my daughter.

The daughter I've dreamed of the moment I found out I was pregnant.

The daughter who I giggled with when she would kick my belly and hiccup all night long. 

The daughter I will love for eternity. 

<3 

Best days of my life: 

8/12/2011
&
2/23/2013

<3

1 comment:

  1. :)

    I love, love, love this and can't wait to read all of your future posts. Sending little squeezes to Brielle and a giant hug to you! (Oh, and I still have Brielle's gift...oops. My goal is to get it mailed off on Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete